Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Does anyone have any views on this?

Hi There
no matter how many times I have looked for an answer, I either get fobbed off or given gobbly **** answers, I am now 73 years old, since the age of five I have always had to wear glasses or contact lenses, It stopped me from starting a career in the police, and other jobs, after a career truck driving
I finished up bus driving, when I was 55, some new law came out saying all hgv/ bus drivers etc. Had
to pass an eyesight test with and without glasses, as my sight was poor I obviously failed the test and
was subsequently paid off, this gave me a pension of only £50 per month, and I have been in a bit of hardship since, anyway 3 years ago I had cateracts, I went to hospital to have them removed, the operations (which were not laser treatment) took about 30 mins, the result was instant, and I had
perfect vision, both long and short distance, which I had never had since a child, why could this be,
and why can this not have been done sooner, are people wearing glasses when this treatment can
cure them, let me stress again this was not laser treatment. Any ideas on this

Читать далее: Does anyone have any views on this?