Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Why is contact lenses solution I've used before burning my eyes?

I've been wearing contacts for four years. I always used OptiFree Pure Moist since it came out. Sometime last year I switched to BioTrue. It's cheaper and comes with a case. Never had any problems with it.

At my last eye exam earlier this month, my optometrist gave me a free sample of OptiFree Pure Moist. Since I was going out of town for a few days, I decided to leave the BioTrue home and use the Pure Moist.

My eyes burned when putting my contacts in today. I had put them in new yesterday. I had washed my hands before inserting them. Rinsed the lenses a few times with the solution.

Is it because my eyes are not used to the different solution now?

Читать далее: Why is contact lenses solution I've used before burning my eyes?