Sunday, February 9, 2014

How to know if I have astigmatism?

I went to the eye doctor when I was in about sixth grade. She prescribed glasses because she said I have astigmatism, but I didn't quite notice a huge difference, so I eventually stopped wearing them. The rest of my family didn't quite like their experience with that particular eye doctor, too, so they never thought much of them saying I have astigmatism. But I notice now that car lights seems really bright to me, and things are usually blurry on the edges. I can see the shape just fine, and I went to another doctor who said I have 20/15 vision, but things are still slightly blurred around the edges. My question is this: should I go to another doctor to see if I have astigmatism, and if I do, will I be able to get corrective lenses? Thanks a lot for reading, have a great day!

Читать далее: How to know if I have astigmatism?