Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Gray spots on contacts?

I have been wearing contacts for a long time, and I usually stick to acuvue but I try different ones like acuvue 2 vs acuvue advance etc. Usually there is no problems. I got a new box of contacts recently and I have gone through 5 different lenses because as soon as I put them in I get these gray specks over them and it irritates and blurs my vision. I read that it was protein deposits so I tried the clean clear cleaner with hydrogen peroxide and they are still there. I tried a new pair on today, I've been wearing them for less then 7 hours, take them off to check and there is another gray spot. What's going on? I don't have time to go to my eye doctor until next week so I'm really wondering why this is happening?!

Читать далее: Gray spots on contacts?