Sunday, June 23, 2013

Why are my contact lenses hurting me? - 1

I've been wearing contacts for about a year now, and all of a sudden they have started to hurt my right eye.it is only my right eye that is hurting really bad when I put them on. I recently finished school and am on summer break so I haven't been wearing my contacts as much. I usually just wear them on weekends now since I don't go to school and wear my glasses during the week.but lately when I HAVE been putting on my contacts, my right lense bothers that eye soo much! I don't know if it is because when I don't use them, I am not changing the solution. I have also NEVER disinfected them.It is also my last pair, I don't have any more contacts until the next time around which is july 15. I usually get a 6 month supply of disposable lenses. Should I try disinfecting them? is there any drops I should use? or should I just go see a doctor and get new lenses? Im really scared. I don't want anything bad to happen to my eyes.any recommendations please!

См. статью: Why are my contact lenses hurting me? - 1