Monday, June 24, 2013

Do soft contact lenses expire even if you're not using them?

I have astic matism soft contacts.My mom bought a 6 month package of contact lenses when she ordered the contacts. I change them every 3 weeks. I have finished using my first contact lenses and i discarded them 2 weeks ago.It is summer now, and i was wondering, can i wait 2 months before opening my other contact lenses and wearing them, or do they expire? I have glasses i can wear until school starts. I don't mean opening them and leaving them in the case, but just not opening them at all. And if i do open my new contacts, can i leave them in the case for 2 months, and then start wearing them again, or will i get irritation?
Added (1). On the side it says 3/2018. They are acuvue contacts

См. статью: Do soft contact lenses expire even if you're not using them?