Wednesday, June 26, 2013

How to make my contact lenses feel more comfortable?

I have severe astigmatism and shotty vision. I've tried just about every pair of lenses under the sun that works for astigmatism, but I had to go with Frequency 55 Lenses because they fit my flat eyes the best. The problem is is while they are soft lenses, they are almost non- gas permeable. I close my eyes for 5 minutes and they dry out. Because of this, I only soak them in Clear Care peroxide solution, otherwise they feel gritty in my normal, multi- purpose solution.

I go to put them in, rinsing them in Opti-free Pure Moist solution to not have them practically adhere to my corneas, and for the rest of they day, my eyes feel sticky even though there is no residue on my eye lenses. What do I need to use or change so that I don't want to rip out my contacts and murder them in the middle of the day?

I am a responsible contact owner with very sanitary conditions for my lenses. I change them on a monthly basis, and have never given myself keratitis or any condition.

См. статью: How to make my contact lenses feel more comfortable?