Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Flip flops or Contacts?

I know the question sounds stupid but im struggling don't know what to do.So im currently wearing glasses right now but im torn between choosing what to buy before going to vacation next week. I want contact lens but i also need flip flops, I don't really like eyeglasses cus it falls alot and i often wear sunglasses plus being stylish is one thing also. I asked my friends and they all had different answer which makes me more confused. However my mom told me that she will buy the one i will not choose after the vacay.

P.S. i know i need the flip flops better than contacts cause im wearing glasses but im just like that.
Added (1). And im picky on buying flip flops im planning on buying Rainbows which cost 48 bucks.sorry didn't include this.

См. статью: Flip flops or Contacts?