Monday, June 24, 2013

Two different results by by two different Optometrist?

The optometrist I paid 95 dollars to told me I had allergies the other optometrist said that it is not allergies that I have it is a corneal ulcer.
He told me that my optometrist should have never prescribed me contact lenses till this was cleared up.
The reason I went to see the second optometrist is because we were heading out of town and he was closer he did told me to go see her ASAP which after him telling me I had an Ulcer I did but she was not in and nobody could see me as they were all booked for the day!!! so I call today and she is only in tomorrow if I wanted to see another doctor today I would be charged if it is not an Ulcer.So my question is this if I was mis diagnosed from either Doctor what should my options be?
I paid 95.dollars plus 45 dollars for allergy drops to my Doctor. And the second Doctor who said it was an ulcer not allergies did not charge me for checking out my eye.

См. статью: Two different results by by two different Optometrist?