Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Wearing circle lenses for longer than directed?

So circle lenses are only recommended to be worn for 8 hours maximum… and to not wear them everyday.

The thing is. I'll be going to a convention in february and dressing up in a really extravagant costume. The circle lenses are really a must with this. I've never actually worn them but I do plan on practicing with them beforehand for sure. I had some before but couldn't put them in.so I'm going go to the eye doctor and ask about cosmetic lenses just so I can basically be taught how to use lenses.because I know they will just tell me not to wear the circle lenses.

Anyway yeah.It's a three day event. You're also not really supposed to wear circle lenses for consecutive days in a row either. I want to be really careful with this! On the days of the event I'll be walking around in costume for over 8 hours.

IS IT POSSIBLE.to go back up to my hotel room after maybe. 5 hours.take them out for an hour… and then put them back in and basically start over with the time thing from hour 1? Or does that not count.

Help!
Added (1). There are no circle lenses that are actually USFDA approved but they are FDA approved in Korea (and maybe other countries). There's a chance they'll never be FDA approved in the US because of legal reasons as well as the fact of making money. People can already get them for fairly inexpensive from Korea.they aren't going to pay for expensive ones from here. The thing is.they're not THAT unsafe. They're as safe as you want to make them. There are reliable places to purchase them. Also, a LOT of people wear them on a daily basis. There is no such thing as circle lenses that aren't one size fits all and there are thousands of people wearing them every day without a problem. I wouldn't be wearing theme everyday. Only for this event and a little before that to get used to wearing them.

См. статью: Wearing circle lenses for longer than directed?