Friday, June 28, 2013

Very painful eye infection, cause unknown?

I have just returned from a holiday in Amsterdam, and while I was there, I woke up one morning with my contact lenses still in my eyes. I took them out and my right eye was a little agitated, which it can be whenever I leave my contacts in.
Anyway, as the day went on, it became more and more agitated and sore and red.It's over 24 hours later and the pain is now unbearable, and the eye is very bloodshot and red.My right nostril is also extremely runny.
While in Amsterdam I smoked cannabis (when in Rome and all that), but had never really done so before that.
Is it possible that I have had an allergic reaction to it, or the smoke?
Or maybe the eye became more agitated as a result of me constantly rubbing it, after having handled a joint?
We also stayed in a hostel which had a shared bathroom with strangers, there is also the possibility of picking up germs somewhere.As I wear contacts I touch my eyes quite regularly.
I have been putting eye drops in my eye for treating conjunctivitis but they don't seem to be working.It is now the weekend so I can't see a doctor.
Does anyone have any advice?

См. статью: Very painful eye infection, cause unknown?