Friday, June 28, 2013

Cleaning a fresh nose piercing?

Hi guys! Alright, so last saturday i got my nose pierced(nostril) and after i got it done, the guy said to clean it with Saline Solution 2-3 times a day, without naming any specific brands. After leaving the tattoo parlor, My mom, Aunt, cousin(who got her tragus and rook pierced, the piercer gave her the same cleaning advice) went to Walmart to pick some up. We found some, but it (according to my aunt) wasnt a saline solution(it was for contact lenses) that would disinfect, so we instead bought Equate Multi-Purpose Solution for soft contact lenses, with the benefits of disinfecting, removing protein daily, etc., which is great for contacts, but i'm not sure how great it is for new piercings. I've been cleaning my piercing with it 3 times a day, but since it doesnt specifically say "Saline Solution" and its for contact lenses, i'm concerned that its not cleaning my nose and that i'm going to get an infection.Is it okay for me to use this to clean my piercing? I have some left over ear piercing cleaning stuff from Claire's and Piercing Pagoda from my multiple ear piercings, would that be okay to use? And when i clean, should i go into my nostril to clean the inside part of my piercing?

Sorry that this is so long, but any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jo-Anna xx

См. статью: Cleaning a fresh nose piercing?