Wednesday, June 26, 2013

How to take a good driver's permit picture?

I'm 17.still don't have my permit.my mom is forcing me to get one this week.In my state I think you have your permit photo transferred over to your license when you get it.so this is it. This is the big photo lol.It's been VERY hot and humid here recently.hopefully it will cool down a bit by the end of the week.

I'm going to try to tan the next two days.or at least one.just to get some color.but I'll be careful not to get burned.

As for hair and makeup and everything.well I think I'll just do my normal makeup because it's very neutral anyway.but hair… what are you allowed to do? I have long brown hair that comes past my boobs and I ALWAYS wear it in a side braid.or at least to the side. I NEVER wear it behind me. EVER.Am I allowed to wear it in a side braid for this? I mean.it's not like, covering my face or anything.

Also.how acceptable is it to touch up my makeup at the registry? I'd certainly want to put some powder on right before my photo. Will I look ridiculous doing that or is it worth it? Even if it is ridiculous.is it okay because my picture will actually turn out okay?

I have a small chin. I've heard that they ask you to push your head up against the backdrop. I look better with my head angled down to create a shadow on my neck and slim my face. Like kind of bringing my head forward a tad and angling my chin down slightly.can I get away with that?

For what to wear.It's SO hot.but I'm assuming it's just common sense not to wear a strapless shirt right? Lol. What kind of neckline is best? What color is best?

Are you allowed to smile? Teeth or no teeth?

BONUS QUESTION:
I own a pair of circle lenses. Circle lenses are colored contacts where the color extends further than the iris, giving an enlarging effect.It's really an optical allusion.it makes the whole eye appear larger. There are some crazy ones out there.the ones that I own are pretty subtle. They're a completely natural color that match my eyes and the enlarging effect is so slight.it's just like "oh she has big eyes" not, "oh look at those contacts". HOWEVER. circle lenses ARE NOT sold in the US. They're not USFDA approved. Lots of people wear them and there are lots of reasons OTHER than safety that they're not approved by our FDA. Anyways.contacts ARE considered a medical device and these are in prescription.Is it okay to wear them for the photo?

См. статью: How to take a good driver's permit picture?