Saturday, June 29, 2013

My tampon feels like it's sliding out?

Okay so I'm trying to put in a tampon for the first time.

I got it in.and it's staying in for now. But it feels like it's sliding down?

I keep pushing it back up, and I'm a bit afraid of pushing it too far, but I'm pushing and pushing but it keeps sliding down.

Okay so my question is… does the vaginal muscles adjust the tampon to a certain place? You know, like how the eyes adjust here the contact lens would sit, kind of thing :|???

Errr this IS my first time, and I am feeling uncomfortable… but I can sit and walk, but it feels like it's slowly sliding down with each step. Nothing is sticking out except for maybe an inch or inch and a half of string x:

Does that make sense? Or should I push it up further? I keep pushing but it comes back down :(

См. статью: My tampon feels like it's sliding out?