Wednesday, June 26, 2013

How to get Colored Contacts? - 1

Ok so I talked to my Optometrist last time I went for an eye exam and decided not to get colored contacts that day. He just told me all the kinds they have. I found 2 boxes at Walgreen's of a brand I really like and it says I need a prescription for those exact kind from my Optometrist.My insurance only covers one exam a year, so what do I do?

Is there anywhere that I could just tell them all my contact Lens info and get them rather than doing all of that? I saw Wal-Mart also sells colored contacts and they have my brand, but Walgreen's has them for 20$ less a box. I have my exact type picked out already, They are the "Expression's Grey" and I have all of my contact lense info.It's just that my current optometrist charges almost 100$ a box, and I don't want to pay $200 when I could pay $80 at Walgreens.

I know online there are several places that sell them but I am afraid i'll find the "Fakes". Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?

См. статью: How to get Colored Contacts? - 1