Sunday, February 10, 2013

Why does my contact lens keep moving around the eye?

Hey guys!
It's my first time wearing contact lens, it's a soft type.
I know when the lens is inside out, I can recognize by the shape of it.
So the problem is when I put my lenses and close my eyes, they just stick to my inner lid and go upwards in the eye and I have to pull it out then, because it does not come down when I close my eyes again. Also, when I blink, my lens moves alot & vision gets blurry.
Should I get rewetting eye drops? Do they help?
Or What should I do ??

Thanks! ;)
Added (1). Super Girl - Obviously! Majority people put it that way with index finger, looking up & like I said, I know when it's inside out - the sides flared out etc. I can recognize. You still did not answer my question.

Andrea - Nah, I don't think so.
>>> Why does my contact lens keep moving around the eye?