Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Why do My contact lenses sting and have a hard time getting in?

I have two pairs of circle lenses and one pair I've had for a couple weeks and have had no problems with it. I got a new pair and for some reason it is a lot harder to get in. The middle likes to sink into My finger tips and even when I am able to get it placed normally on My finger and put them it in, it starts burning.
I treat My contact lenses equally. Even though I haven't been able to wear them, I clean them with the same solution as My other lenses, and I am even able to put the other lenses on right after without any problems.
I am cleaning the contacts thoroughly like the others, but this pair just doesn't feel good on My eyes at all.
What could be the problem?
Added (1). I had no problem getting My first lenses in, or the lenses before that. This problem has never happened to Me.
The only difference between the lenses is the base curve.
The base curve of the good ones is 8.7 mm and the bad ones have 8.6 mm.
Could that be a contributing factor?
>>> Why do My contact lenses sting and have a hard time getting in?