Tuesday, February 19, 2013

How to Deal With My Crazy *** Mom?

This is probably the last time I'll use my PC in a while… My mom is literally crazy. She's bipolar and very abusive. She married a man who doesn't even have a diploma. I'm smarter than him! My mom has been through 2 other marriages before this one ( this being the third) and I completely HATE my home life. The only time I can leave the house is for school and church. I'm 14, I'm in 8th grade, an exceptional student, so why am I the one who is given the wacko family! I'd never hit my mom but, nowadays I've been considering sticking a knife in her skull. She's physically, verbally, and emotionally abusive.n Just because her childhood was *** up doesn't mean mine has to be. I just want to be a normal 14 year old guy. She punches me in the face constantly and has choked my more times than I can count. I could fight her but, then I'd have my older brother and step-dad to worry about next. Hell, I don't even cry anymore. I'm grounded for like two months because I wrote on a shirt that she didn't even buy for gym. She calls me a liar, a bastard, and she's been threatening to "send me with my father "for the past six years ( still waiting ***!). The woman even punches my step dad and he doesn't do anything because he's a ***.She expects chores and things to be done a certian way even though she doesn't give instructions on how she wants *** done. She acts like a *** man. And she puts on a front like we're a happy family even though we both know we want each other dead. I just want her to suffer sometimes. She has an eye disease that leaves her legally blind but she has lenses that correct her vision by alot. She even has to get cornea surgery. But, *** her, this is about me. LOL! If you were me you'd laugh at her too. She thinks she's always right and always *** curses at me. She's such a *** I'M SORRY THIS IS SO LONG. I just had to get that off my chest and I welcome any suggestions that you guys have to help me cope with this crisis in my life.
>>> How to Deal With My Crazy *** Mom?