Friday, February 22, 2013

Single Vision or Progressive?

So I am very confused on this one. I a, supposed to be going to the eye doc. Monday and I am curious on Progressive vs. Single Vision. I can see up close just fine, I am actually typing without my glasses on now, but I can't see clearly once you get about 5ft in front of me. Last time i went to the eye doc. (back in 2006) I was told I had very bad astigmatism. I am getting new glasses due to my poor sight in my 10 year old glasses (I got them back in late 2002) so I can get my Learner's Permit, and I can't see the distance I am supposed to. I am wondering am I going to have to get progressive lenses or if single vision will work at all times for me. Like I said, i can see perfectly up close, but not at a distance.
Added (1). David, I am to be 18 in May
>>> Single Vision or Progressive?