Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Know what sucks? (optometry)?

Having to replace 2 week disposable contacts every two weeks. I swear they intentional spend scientific power to ensure that you can't wear these things for longer. I used to have a base AccuVue 2 prescription. You could LITERALLY wear these things for months.No eye problems, no vision loss.

I even had an optometrist who had told me that you can wear them longer than two weeks as long as you take proper care of your eyes. If you live in the Twin Cities area of MN shoot me mail and I'll get you in contact with her. She is actually a doctor who CARES and is not just out there for a bonus for prescribing some new *** ( which is my new brand of contacts sucks *** btw ). PLUS, she a milf, or at least she was last time I saw her. What beats going in to the doctor for help and also getting some nice eye candy?

But stupid me decided to go to a different optometrist, who ISN'T a milf!.Should have known from the start. Oh here let me prescribe these new ( and more expensive ) lenses because you left eye isn't getting enough oxygen, but little did she know that I went there going MONTHS without a contact in my left eye.

***!!! I miss my lil tan, tiny lil hot milf of an optometrist and hopefully she has it in her to take me back one day.

HERE'S THE QUESTION:

Why would a company INTENTIONALLY make there product worse?
>>> Know what sucks? (optometry)?