Friday, February 22, 2013

Glasses prescription compared to contacts prescription?

I only wear glasses right now, but my glasses are super annoying.My left eye is -2.25 and my right eye is -2.50. I recently ordered a pair of circle lenses online just today and I ordered them with the same prescription as what my glasses are. Was this wrong? Should I have gone to check up what exactly the prescription for contacts for me would be instead of using my prescrip.from my glasses? I heard that there's not much difference between the two if your vision is less than -4.0 though.
Also, can you wear circle lenses for everyday wear? Any help please? (:
Added (1). And don't worry, I didn't get any weird colored lenses like pink or red, Mine look pretty normal.
>>> Glasses prescription compared to contacts prescription?