Monday, February 18, 2013

Is it safe to wear colour contacts?

I want to buy coloured contact lenses because I think they would be cool. Maybe some with different looks to them. Definitely red ones so I can make my eyes look different sometimes. Besides the point. I do have a slight vision problem, but not enough to need glasses to see the world around me.

That being said, can I simply buy coloured contacts, or do I need to get them sized for my eye shape? Since I don't wear normal contacts, I wouldn't know. What's the procedure for figuring out this size, and where can I buy coloured contacts in my size?

I did a quick search and found http://www.turtlecontacts.com/. They don't ask for any size information. Does this mean I don't need to specify, or are they just selling me a product that would hurt me?
>>> Is it safe to wear colour contacts?