Friday, February 22, 2013

Which sort of LENS should be easier to wear for my Rx?

I am seeing my optometrist to update my eyeglasses-Rx soon.

I currently wear simple bifocal glasses (one eye is Far-sighted and the other is Near-sighted.)
I DID wear Contact lenses three years ago to remedy my near / far-sighted visions. - I am considering to return to wearing contact lenses with my upcoming Rx.

The 2 years I wore contacts, I had THE COMMON ISSUES of dry eyes, irritated / red eyes, which made returning to framed lenses a better choice at that time (2010.)

Is the Contact lens technology THAT MUCH IMPROVED since 2010? My vision will very-likely be improved with Toric-type of lenses.
I am "Virtual-shopping" so I can gain more options to consider when I update my current vision Rx.

Thanks for sharing options and ideas.
>>> Which sort of LENS should be easier to wear for my Rx?