Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Package never came through USPS?

I'm waiting on some contact lenses from Malaysia and they sent it a very long time ago, like 2-2.5 months ago. I can track it with a tracking number provided but every time i track it it says the same thing over and over again. I have a feeling that i will never get it considering the fact that it has been in US for over a month now. Nobody in usps costumer service wants to tell me whats going on. Everyone is being very disrespectful and says the same thing like they are reading from a script. I'm so confused. Don't know what to do, PLEASE HELP!!!
Added (1). Well it says that it has left NASHUA, NH 03063 on 1/18/13 i'm assuming it did clear the customs.
Added (2). Thank you for the advises!!! i guess ill try going to the local PO
>>> Package never came through USPS?