Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Free £250 Off Optical Express Laser Eye Surgery Voucher / Coupon Offer?

I had Intralase - Lasik laser eye surgery at Optical Express in 2012 and have been really pleased with the results. The whole experience was PAIN FREE !!!
I was wondering if anyone wanted a voucher as I am now part of Optical Express's REFER A FRIEND scheme and have been given some £250 money off vouchers to pass on to anyone else wishing to have laser eye surgery or natural lens replacement at Optical Express.

Please just contact me and I will email one over to you or if preferred will send one to you in the post.

The vouchers are valid for 60 days from when they are emailed and it will have its own unique code, which if you have already had your consultation could phone your store with the code as it is only really the code they are interested in

Valid throughout the UK and Ireland

I am happy to answer questions about my surgery to put anyones mind at rest
>>> Free £250 Off Optical Express Laser Eye Surgery Voucher / Coupon Offer?