Monday, February 18, 2013

Is it bad to keep switching between glasses and contacts?

I recently got contact lenses a few months ago, but I keep switching back and forth between glasses and contacts. Sometimes on the weekends I'm too lazy to put in my contacts right away in the morning, but if I'm going out in the evening I put in my contacts as I get ready.

The only problem is, after wearing glasses all day, putting in contacts makes me feel kind of weird.My vision is distorted a little because everything seems larger than normal, and for a few hours after switching I feel weirdly "zoned out", Like, my reaction time to things is slower, and I just feel mentally kind of foggy. People have told me I look like I'm stoned on something, and sometimes I get a headache. I'm not even 100% sure this zoned out feeling is related to switching between glasses and contacts, but it seems to be a pattern.

This doesn't happen if I put my contacts in first thing in the morning, only if I switch later.Is this type of thing normal, or does it mean that it's bad to keep switching like that?
>>> Is it bad to keep switching between glasses and contacts?