Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What ethnicity do I look like?

This is for a psychology project.Do I look of full Asian descent or do I look mixed/biracial? And whatever answer you choose, what makes you choose it? Please be as specific as possible in your answer, feel free to point out any facial features that would make you think a certain way, I won't be offended and this is directly related to my project. Here are some things you should know about me first:

1. I've never had plastic surgery/any procedures
2. I am 18 and 5'7
3.In the photos, I am not wearing any makeup (only colored contact lenses for Halloween in the 1st photo). please excuse the dark circles/red eyes…
4.my hair is naturally straight, but I curled it for the second photo…

So, I guess that's it… I would really appreciate this. Thank you so much for the help! :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91792888@N06/8335641967/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91792888@N06/8336538314/
Added (1). Guys… I need specific details, like what facial/physical features helped decide your answer? thanks!
>>> What ethnicity do I look like?