Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What movie was it? I cant remember?

I saw a movie when I was little, but I cant find out what movie it was. I think its made in the 1990. Its based on a true story. There's a girl that are a little crazy and have a big control issue. And a other girls get in trouble with her or something. Well the other girls likes to paint, and at the middle of the movie she is really afraid that the other girl is going to kill her, and she paints her own grave- believing shes going to die. But at the end she believes its all over and painting over here grave, but sadly she dies at the end. (getting killed by the other girl). The only thing I really remember from the other girl was that before nobody noticed her- but then she changed- she had brown eyes before but used lenses to be blue-eyed.

I was based on a true story and the law was changed because of all that.
Hope some can help me, and sorry for my bad english: P
>>> What movie was it? I cant remember?