Friday, January 4, 2013

Is my Gamecube lens screwed up?

I was playing on my Nintendo Gamecube today, and I am not sure if I messed up the lens. While playing, I became board of the game and decided to play Mario Sunshine. When I took this other game out, I accidentally dropped it in the Gamecube sort of, and I can't tell if the disc made contact with the lens. When I played the Mario game, it started skipping the part where when you return to Delfino Plaza, there is an image of the area. Instead of getting the image of the plaza, I got a black screen for about 5 seconds until I "warped" back to the plaza as Mario. I played a few other games, but they didn't skip. With Mario Sunshine skipping like that and the fact that it is a used game, did I break the lens and is it possible for your disc to make contact with the lens when you are taking out the disc and if it is dropped?
Added (1). Gah real answer please!
Added (2). Im begging you people please give me a real answer!!!
>>> Is my Gamecube lens screwed up?