Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Eye glasses & Contact lenses?

Ok I need to have new glasses BADLY but I have been doing some reading on contact lenses as well.So which would be best to buy? I want something that will not get scratched up easy cause I am a very active person and tend to do a lot of stuff and it seems that every pair of glasses I have ever gotten they always get broke, scratched and just down right hard to wear at times. I am 27 years old and I hav been wearing glasses since I was 10. I have never worn contacts before in my life and I am awful curious about it.So which is best? Give me some pros and cons of both.
Added (1). Also I am near sighted and I can see up close and not far away.So reading up close with my glasses on don't really give me a headache or anything like that.
>>> Eye glasses & Contact lenses?