Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Can people with astigmatism wear circle lenses?

I have astigmatism, and I want to wear circle lenses for a cosplay I plan on doing. But, is it safe for me to wear circle lenses? Like, if i get them in plano? I've read else where about Toric lenses but have also heard they can be quite expensive. If I could get away with wearing plano circle lenses that would be great.
I've never worn contacts before, so i don't know prescription details. Would plano contacts blur my vision more though?
Hopefully someone can help me out here, thankyou :)
Added (1). Sorry, i forgot to add, by wearing plano lenses, i'm not looking to wear them to correct vision of course, i'm just seeing if it is safe to wear circle lenses, in the way that, if it would fit my eye
>>> Can people with astigmatism wear circle lenses?