Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Need advice on wearing contact lenses for first time.please explain in details?

So, here I'm not a nerd, but studious, and sensible in building my future..with a good qualification and blah..blah..!

but I want to take off my glasses now… infact it's so annoying to keep it long!
But i really get scared of the contact lenses.seems painful when people show me wearing those.but it's cool and fashionable… I really need to wear contact lenses from now on… but don't know my diameter and curveness.just know the power I need in the lens: p

LMFAO!..so how to wear that and there's are daily, monthly, weekly and even weekly contact lenses … I don't know which would be good for me in the first tryout.

I'm still a student of college (so, kindly recommend me some websites where I can order those comfortably from online..) ..need it to be in cheap price too…

Any ideas mate?
>>> Need advice on wearing contact lenses for first time.please explain in details?