Saturday, January 5, 2013

Contact lens too weak and too strong?

I recently went to the doctor and discovered that my right eye needed to be bumped up in my prescription(-3.25 to -3.50) while my left eye's prescription remained the same. However, within the week I started experiencing a halo effect and headaches with my left eye. When I returned to the eye doctor, she discovered that my vision was now a 25/20 and gave me -3.00 to see if that made a difference. I now alternate between a -3.00 and -3.25 with my left eye but am neither satisfied with the prescription. The -3.00 does not cause headaches but the clarity for distance is not great while the -3.25 causes a halo effect around lights especially at night. I am only truly happy in my glasses (which has the 3.25 for my left eye). I'm wondering if I should take the weaker prescription or have my left eye readapt to its original prescription. I am beyond frustrated.
>>> Contact lens too weak and too strong?