Thursday, January 3, 2013

Contacts make my eyes extremely dry?

I've been using contacts for about a year and a half now.My eyes have always been really dry while using them but now it has risen to a boiling point, something has to change. I use Acuvue Advance Plus with Hydraclear 2-week soft contact lenses. I use the contacts for 8 hours a day (during school), and use glasses for the rest of the day. For the duration of the time im using the contacts, my eyes are extremely dry, and eye drops dont help. I try to be very sterile and I use Bausch and Lomb Renu Sensitive contact solution, thoroughly cleaning the lenses before and after use. What should I do? Should i try daily disposables, a different solution, or what? Can someone that has very dry eyes help me out here.
>>> Contacts make my eyes extremely dry?