Saturday, January 5, 2013

Big red mark/line on white part of my eye!

Both contacts were out already. I had gone to school with glasses.My eye that's injured is the right eye.
So I THOUGHT my contact was still stuck in my eye so when I arrived to school I quickly went to the health room and this lady got a bottle of solution and poured it into my right now.My whole eye started getting REALLY red. And people noticed how red it was and the red eye last for maybe 3 hours? After school ended. I went home, (… 8 hours later) headed to the bathroom and I saw my contact lens was on the ground. I rubbed my eye and all of that for nothing during school. The contact I found on the ground is all dried up now.So now the white part of my eye has a longggg red line.My whole eye isn't red anymore it's just a red line on the white part. Really bright red. You can't see the red mark unless I turn my eye to the left or if i pull up the upper skin of my eye.My vision is fine with/without glasses. I can feel my eye being really heavy but not much pain. Could I have rub my eye to much or was it the fact that the lady put solution in my eye when I wasn't even wearing the contact? I'm really scared. Should I go to the doctors? If not, what can I do? How long should this last? I'm 14 been wearing contacts since October. I have a years worth of contacts.
>>> Big red mark/line on white part of my eye!