Thursday, December 20, 2012

Coloured contacts problems?

So I was going to start cosplaying and I bought these non prescriptive dolly eye blue coloured contacts from an online shop.My cosplayer friends buy from there a lot and so I trusted that they were safe. The first time I tried my contacts, they were fine, but my vision was a bit blurred. When I tried them on again, my right eye was fine, but a bit blurred. There was a sort of stinging feeling to it.It was irritating when I open my eyes and I kept blinking to the point that I can't wear them more more than a minute.My left eye, however, was much worse. The moment I put the contact on, it turned really red and was really irritated.It wasn't itchy, but I couldn't open my eye cause it burned.It was really hard to take the lens out cause I kept blinking and I was panicking really badly. When I took it out, however, my eye almost instantly returned back to normal. I'm scared to use my contacts again, but I really need them for cosplaying.
>>> Coloured contacts problems?