Friday, December 21, 2012

Can I buy contacts from Costco? Or if I don't have any choice Walmart?

*MY LOCAL WALMART AND COSTCO HAVE AN OPTOMETRY CENTER *Okay, so I ran out of contacts and my contacts prescription thing expired so its been a year since I started wearing contacts. on Dec. 29 I have an appointment to check my eyes for contacts lens, I get back from school on january 2nd or 3rd and I really NEED contacts before I get to school, I have glasses but they are kinda broken. I got to this place to get my eyes checked and I don't like the brand of contacts they carry, I prefer acuvue.My Costco does have an optometry center thingy so yeah I was just wondering and if I can buy there do I have to bring that prescription paper for proof? Cause I know you can't just buy contacts without a prescription paper thing? And if I can't buy contacts at Costco or Walmart, is it okay if I get contacts from my optometrist even though its a different brand?
>>> Can I buy contacts from Costco? Or if I don't have any choice Walmart?