Sunday, December 16, 2012

Problems with poor self-image?

I m 19 years old girl and i find myself really really ugly.every time i wake up and see myself in the mirror, i get depressed and remain snappy all day.what pains me more is the fact that i wasnt like this before. 4 years back i was confident, looked smart and was really happy with myself.then i got really busy with my studies and work and during that time fitness and looking good was least of my priorities.now i have gained tremendous amount of weight, with all the studies i have gotten really bad eyesight so i m constantly wearing glasses.my eyes are very sensitive to lenses so i cant wear them very often.my skin has gone pale and blotchy.and i have lost all my hair volume.i have tried many things but they didnt help much.i feel absolutely pathetic and m always in self-critical mode.i hate to be this way.also, i have no serious motivation to turn my life around.i dont get how people remain so motivated to do so.its like i have turned indifferent to the whole situation now.please please help! =(
>>> Problems with poor self-image?