Thursday, December 20, 2012

AGE Smart Reversal Eye Complex?

Ok, I used contact lenses and I have dry eyes. I could always feel like I had a contact lense in my right eye and was pulling my skin under my eyes a lot, and didn't know anything about wrinkles under the eyes because I've never had them before. But they became noticeable for me and I have two deep ones from pulling my skin, and now it is irritating me, especially when I smile. I'm 20 years old soon only and I'm feeling old and regret pulling my skin that much, not knowing it could cause wrinkles.My left eye is kind of completely fine, because I never pulled the skin under my eyes there because I didn't feel like my eye was dry or anything when I wore contact lenses.So now I wonder if this eye creme called AGE Smart Reversal Eye Complex removes wrinkles under the eyes? I know it does remove fine lines, but I really do not know the difference between fine lines and wrinkles since I haven't had a problem with this before.
>>> AGE Smart Reversal Eye Complex?