Monday, December 17, 2012

Why do Iranians obsess of European features (blue eyes, pale skin)?

I know lost of you DEFENSIVE Iranians will start saying all Iranians are blonde blue eyed pale skin blah blah and start posting pictures and links of white people in Iran ahahah I find it hilarious how hard you try to prove while in reality the whole world knows that it's only a SMALL percentage of white people in Iran that have blue eyes. And most likely those are mixed with Europeans or white looking Jews at some point in their lineage.
So why try so hard? What's wrong with brown eyes and dark hair and even tanned skin? Isn't it beautiful too? I know Iranian men mostly prefer European women but even the Iranian women seem to obsess with European beauty by bleaching their skin, coloring hair and wearing colored lenses.In Italy and Spain they're dark because they mixed with people like Iranians Arabs and moors. Majority of afghans I've seen look like native Indians/americans. Yes I've seen beautiful pale eyes on them but who knows maybe their great grandma was of European descent. There's been tribes from Europe that migrated I places like north India. That doesn't make them pure. They're mixed. Just because you see a blonde blue eyed Iranian (common really? IT'S SO RARE. Admit. Don't lie)
So why is it that Iranians get so defensive and shows off. Like. They will post pictures of only white looking babies with blue eyes on their Facebook and the baby looks European and is not iranian.
My fiancé is Iranian and he agrees with me. Our kids will most likely look like him and his family (dark) ..I am Swedish.So people think he is Indian next to me.
I think Iranians should be proud of their brown eyes and not cover them up and always try to prove that they have blue eyes. Why? Are blue eyes better? why do you promote white/European beauty? I don't care about the last.
Aryans where probably dark. The reason Iranians have blak body hair is to protect their skin from the sun now because its a cold climate. Cold climate is what makes u have blue eyes and blonde bodyhair
>>> Why do Iranians obsess of European features (blue eyes, pale skin)?