Friday, December 21, 2012

Moving from Acuvue Oasys to 1 A Day for Astigmatism?

Okay, so I have been using Acuvue Oasys for awhile now. These things hurt my eyeballs after a few uses. I have told my eye doctor, but he feels that these are the best option. I feel that 1 a day contacts would be the best for me, especially since I pretty much only wear my contacts on the weekends.

I guess the problem is with my astigmatism the axis that I need 140 OD and 040 OS they pretty much do not offer.

I think that my eye doctor at America's Best is basically in bed with these people, since he won't prescribe me any other contacts.

What options do I have? And why doesn't Acuvue offer 1 a day for astigmatism with 140 and 040 axises? Please help.
>>> Moving from Acuvue Oasys to 1 A Day for Astigmatism?