Monday, December 17, 2012

Can you remove an old ticket from your record?

I live in iowa, and received a ticket for violating a license restriction which was for corrective lenses? I didn't have time to fight it in court because i work full time so i just paid for it. The issue is i told the officer i didn't need corrective lenses and haven't for several years. I had even been to the licensing stations before this ticket several times whether it was for renewing my license or getting motorcycle permit and then the license, of all the times they always asked me if i was wearing contacts and i said no i didn't need them and then passed the visual test with flying colors, but now my problem is they want to bar me for a year because ive had too many tickets in a years time, and i figure with that ticket off my record i wont face barment? Any help please?
>>> Can you remove an old ticket from your record?