Friday, December 21, 2012

Can i wear 2 pairs of contact lenses in one eye?

I wear prescription contact lenses and i have a 1 year supply of them, and i really want to buy a pair of nonprescription colored contacts to wear.it would be hell to try to convince my mom to buy prescription color contacts because of the price the 1 year supply is (nonprescription color contacts are very cheap) and i do not have a pair of "back-up" glasses to wear with the nonprescription color contacts.so would it be ok if i wear the color contacts over my prescribed ones? it would only be for a few hours on certain days, so its not like an "all the time" thing.what are the risks? and any tips if it is okay ?? and please dont tell me to check with my optician, i have no contact with him whatsoever (my mother's job)
>>> Can i wear 2 pairs of contact lenses in one eye?