Wednesday, December 19, 2012

At what point will I start to need to wear glasses all the time?

I understand it could be difficult to answer this. But I got my result back for my eye test today. I went in thinking that the sensation of my eyes burning was just another side effect of a medication I have recently started. They did the eye drops test (my right eye hurt like hell, I felt nothing when they put the drops in my left eye). Script for my lenses were- Left eye Cylinder: -50 Sphere :-50 Right eye - Cylinder :-25 Sphere: -50. I only wear my glasses for reading and computer and i'm meant to continue that but the optomotrist wanted me to get prescription sunglasses as well (I didn't, I decided just to get normal ones that I like). Has there been a misunderstanding?
>>> At what point will I start to need to wear glasses all the time?