Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Colorfull spots in the visual field?

Hi!
maybe I should make a short introduction… I'm a huge hypochondriac, so it may be nothing… but there was this little problem and I'm definitely uneasy…
let's start… today I just replaced my old glasses, the grades are the same, but the shape of the lens is different, so the optician told me there could be difficulties to adapt …
sincerely, at least at first, I did not have any trouble, I immediately put the new glasses, I could see very well and even get back home by car …
so every thing was all right until now… then since I'm a stupid girl I decided to take a photo to document my new purchase … immediately after I made ​​the photo appears in my field of vision this terrible very colourful psychedelic stain that moved diagonally from left to right with a slightly downward trajectory…
if I have to describing the stain it was uneven, it had the bright centre, almost white, and around it was colourful in different shades, like a rainbow and no larger than an inch.
it lasted a minute maybe less maybe more, I could not say I was in a panic… and still continued with my eyes closed…
honestly do not know what to think… I'm really scared… also because more or less two years I was diagnosed with dryness of the lens that occurs with traditional flies blacks… had to be transitory phenomenon on how you had described, but since then it never completely disappeared… it came at intervals of months, days or hours…
now thinking it thoughtfully this spot could also have been simply caused by flash that reflected on the new anti-reflective lenses that worked as a prism… but still not quiet… what do you think? What would you advise me to do what it could be?
now I took off my glasses and I have a little fear to wear them again…
>>> Colorfull spots in the visual field?