Saturday, November 3, 2012

Why is my right eye pupil much smaller than my left?

I wear contact lenses. These I can sleep in. Yesterday morning (November 2nd, 2012), I woke up, and I rubbed my right eye, and I think my contact lens came loose. Fortunately, I got the lens and let it sit in its solution, I guess to get wet again. After a short while, I put it back in my eye and was going to enjoy the rest of my day.

I was over at my girlfriends place, and I do not know if it might have been airborne dust, but something might have been causing it to itch and make me get teary-eyed.So last night, as I was getting ready for bed, I put it back in its solution to let it sit for the night, and hope everything would be alright this morning.

All the while my left eye has not been giving me any problems at all.

I woke this morning and I tried to see if it would be okay to put it back in, and it is still hurting. I do not know if I may have scratched my eye yesterday morning, or if something is seriously wrong.

PLEASE HELP
Added (1). If I am not out with my family or with my girlfriend, I am usually on my computers. But I dont think this could be a huge factor.
>>> Why is my right eye pupil much smaller than my left?