Sunday, October 28, 2012

Right eye will not accept contact any longer?

I havent been to a doctor to ask this question, which I should but I'm really concerned about my eyes.

I have something called "Eye pressure" in both my eyes, I dont know if I have astigmatism, I still dont know what that really is (explain please)

I'v been wearing regular colored contact lenses for about a year now. (non prescription)..
I've closed my eyes for a nap a few times with them in, but no major issues. Just red sore eyes. However, recently (about 1 month and a half ago) I closed my eyes for 15 minutes by accident and my eyes were struggling to open, they were cross eyed, and were really sore and red for about 1 minute. The swelling and redness continued, but I thought it was just like all the other times.

Now after 1 month I am no longer able to get them into my RIGHT EYE.My left is perfectly fine. But my right eye will not accept the contact. I'm using a good brand of solution, and I tried popping them in a few weeks ago, and they worked, but they felt awfully weird in my eye.

What do you think might be an issue? Has my curvature changed in my eye? It feels slightly rounder to the touch when I go to put the contact in?

Thanks so much in advance .
>>> Right eye will not accept contact any longer?