Friday, November 2, 2012

Why do my contact lenses makes my eyes bigger/widder?

Is this normal?
It is the first time i am using contacts.
When I put my contact lenses on, i see that my eyes get bigger and somehow widder, I mean we can see more of the lower white part of the eyes.Is this normal? Also, my eyes get very red at the end of the day and they seem to always get dry after, like, an hour wearing it.It is also very hard to remove them at the end of the day because they kind of stick into my eyes.

My question is, is this normal? I hate it when it makes my eyes bigger, it does not seem natural. When i get htem off and without my glasses, if i see closely to the mirror (so that i can see lol), it looks soo different! I use monthly contacts and i have astigmatism.
>>> Why do my contact lenses makes my eyes bigger/widder?