Thursday, November 1, 2012

Are contact lenses really hard to use and high maintenance?

I am short sighted. I heard you can get eye infection and things like that.Is it really hard to keep them clean? I have just started to do parkour, and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically an extreme sport which involves jumping and climbing things. Not good for glasses as they can break easily. Also, I heard that people tend to open their eyelids wider while using contacts. I don't want to look like I'm starting at people. And lastly, I once met a girl who wore contacts and her eyes looked really big especially from the side.So I'm a bit worried about that also. Can someone please shed some light on all this? I'm a bit in the dark.
>>> Are contact lenses really hard to use and high maintenance?