Thursday, November 1, 2012

Contact lenses make it so I can't see up close?

I just got my trial contacts today. They want me to try them for 2 weeks and then go back and get my full prescription. They are great, for the first time in my life I can see far away, and everything looks so crystal clear. Of course, until it's up close. I can't read a book, I can barely type on my nexus 7 tablet, and my hand is blurry until i fully extend my arm.Is there a problem with these contacts? Was there maybe a mistake with my prescription? The weird thing is, the only thing that is clear up close is my 32 inch hd tv and my 22 inch computer monitor. I mean, this isn't something I can't live with until I see the eye doctor in 2 weeks, it's just a major annoyance. Thanks.
>>> Contact lenses make it so I can't see up close?